Sunday, February 8, 2009

new poem

A History of Kenny

I
said its in my past,

I
am no
longer a
sex object
for my Uncle

Bert

and the
Buddies

Bert

drinks beer with.

No.

Now
I am different,
not a Sex Object
or a

Sperm Vacuum

like

Bert

and the
Buddies

Bert

drinks beer with

say I am.

No.

Now
I am a different person not
as a slave,

as a Vacuum
for the sperm
of

Bert

and the
Buddies

Bert

drinks beer with.

No.

Now
I am just me,
just fine being
the king of my neighborhood.

Now
my name is

Special K
so I hope you respect that.

I hope you do not decide to FUCK with

Special K

because

Special K

will FUCK your shit up and leave you and your

WHOLE FUCKING FAMILY

either
dead or injured seriously.

You see,

either way,

it doesn't truly matter

to

me,

to

Special K,

king of the

motherfucking jungle.

No comments: